16.8.09

elo vázquez

there was a time when my world was filled with darkness, darkness, darkness

and I stopped dreaming now I'm supposed to fill it up
with something, something , something

in your eyes I see the eyes
of somebody i knew before long long
long ago b
ut I'm still trying to make
my mind up a
m I free or am I tied up

I change shapes just to hide
in this place but I'm still,
I'm still an animal nobody knows it but me when i slip yeah i slip I'm still an animal

there is a hole and i tried
to fill up with money, money , money b
ut it gets bigger to your
hopes is always r
unning, running, running

In your eyes I see the eyes
of somebody of who could be strong t
ell me if I'm wrong

and now I'm pulling your
disguise up o
r you free or are you tied up

I change shapes just to hide
in this place but I'm still
I'm still an animal nobody knows it but me when I slip I'm still an animal

animal, miike snow

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário